← Back to list of ads
Cowichan Valley Citizen
Listed: Wednesday 13 June, 2018
IRL International Truck Cenres is a a full service International, Isuzu & Peerless Dealership offering Service, Parts and New & Used Truck and Trailer Sales.
We are looking for a Commercial or Heavy-Duty Mechanic to join our team in the Okanagan.
• Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
• Maintains vehicle records by commentating services and repairs.
• Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
• Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
• Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives, confirming repair completion before releasing unit to the customer.
• Complies with federal and provincial vehicle requirements by inspecting vehicle’s to CVSE compliance
• Knowledgeable of medium and heavy duty International truck products.
• Cummins diagnostic and repair experience mandatory
• Has strong electrical diagnostic skills
• Class 1 or 3 driver’s license an asset
• Strong self-motivational skills
• Goal oriented and a team player
Why work for us?
This is an excellent opportunity to be key member of a well-established family company with a corporate work environment. We value trust, honesty, integrity and we are committed to providing an environment that supports growth and effectiveness of our employees and the organization as a whole. This is a critical role which will have an opportunity for further advancement with the company long-term. We offer an excellent compensation package, pension, and medical benefits.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Share this listing:
Advertiser #101227 Advertiser Information
Member since Wednesday 06 June, 2018
Do you have questions or want more information about this listing? If so,
Click Here * * Registered users only. Registration is free and easy. Just follow the Click Here link above to sign-in or register. Keep Our Site Safe, Report Abuse ← Back to list of ads