Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Brisco Wood Preservers Ltd. Pole Truck Operator POLE TRUCK OPERATOR POSITION Brisco Wood Preservers Ltd., a major Canadian Pole
Norbury Creek Farm Farm Labourer Farm Labourer Norbury Creek Farm requires an experienced Farm Labourer. Duties include weeding planting,
Community Futures Central Kootenay Program Manager Program Manager The Basin Business Advisors Program is committed to strengthening
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions Licensed Practical Nurse Casual Licensed Practical Nurses needed for in home 1:1 Pediatric