Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Canadian Armed Forces Marine Technician Marine Technicians Marine Technicians operate and maintain highly technical propulsion, mechanical and power
Stettler & District Family and Community Support Services Receptionist/ Administrative Support Stettler District Family and Community Support Services
Office of the Wet suwet en Finance Controller Office of the Wet suwet en
Open Road Auto Group Sales Coordinator Open Road Auto Group Position: Sales Coordinator Status: Full-Time Location: Langley, Abbotsford