Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Virtual Career and Post-Secondary Education Event Lane Closure Technician TITLE: Lane Closure Technician Description text: Are you looking
Coast Mountains School District 82 Human Resources Officer The Coast Mountains School District 82 is accepting applications for
North Island College Indigenous Education Navigator Indigenous Education Navigator Mixalakwila Campus Please go to http://careers.nic.bc.ca for further criteria,