Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Landtran TL - Continental Cartage Class 1 Owner Operators Job Title: Class 1 Flat Deck Long Haul Cross
Correctional Service of Canada Primary Worker/ Kimisinaw Are you interested in working as a PRIMARY WORKER/KIMISINAW ? Primary
E.B. Horsman & Son Outside Sales Representative About Our Team: E.B. Horsman Son (EBH) has been in business
Resource Ability and Nursing Solutions Licensed Practical Nurse LPN's Casual Licensed Practical Nurses needed for in home 1:1