Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Regional District of Kootenay Boundary Recreation Facilities Attendant 1a Is nice ice your top priority? Come work with
Bosley's By Pet Valu Customer Service & Sales Associate JOB DESCRIPTION The purpose of this job description is
Sue's Seniors Care Inc. Registered Care Attendants / Retired Nurses Registered Care Attendants / Retired Nurses Must provide