Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver Overnight Support Worker EXTERNAL Position: Overnight Support Worker (Care Aide) Type: Full-time
Friesen Group of Companies Dairy Feed Sales and Nutrition Team Lead Dairy Feed Sales and Nutrition Team Lead
MSA Society for Community Living Home Share Provider Our Mission The MSA Society for Community Living is committed
Cowichan Valley School District School Bus Drivers On-Call School Bus Drivers We are accepting applications for on-call School