Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Carrier Sekani Family Services (CSFS) Family Preservation Worker Career Opportunity: Family Preservation Worker - Urban (Fulltime) Location: Prince
BC Sheriff Service Deputy Sheriff POSITION TITLE: Deputy Sheriff DIVISION: (e.g., Division, Region, Department) Sheriff Service Division
MSA Society for Community Living Community Support Workers EXTERNAL POSTING COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER CASUAL/ON CALL (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
Eagle Nest Community And Aboriginal Services Ltd. Emergency Response Worker Emergency Response Worker Job Description Emergency Response Worker