Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
G Mann Trucking Dump Truck Driver DUMP TRUCK DRIVER WITH EXPERIENCE needed for for Transfer Pony Please fax
Regional District of Mount Waddington Proposals For Roof Installation REGIONAL DISTRICT OF MOUNT WADDINGTON PROPOSALS FOR ROOF INSTALLATION
City of Trail Certified Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Duty/Commercial Transport Vehicle Mechanic City of Trail - Employment Opportunity
The Home Depot Cashiers In-store Career Event TIME: February 6, 4pm-8pm POSITIONS: Cashiers Location ABBOTSFORD: 1956 Vedder Way,