Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Career and Post-Secondary Education Event Supervisor TITLE: Supervisor Description Text: Are you looking for a career in Employment
City of Port Alberni Manager of Operations City of Port Alberni EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY The City of Port Alberni
College of the Rockies Administrative Assistant EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Administrative Assistant Regular Full-Time Golden Campus Start Date: As soon