Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
School District No. 92 (Nisga a) Strong Start Facilitator INTERNAL / EXTERNAL Competition # 17-593 EMPLOYMENT
Stein Valley Nlakapamux School Special Education Teacher Special Education Teacher Job Code: 2988975 Closing Date: Ongoing Employer: Secpwepemc/St
Sacred Heart Catholic School Middle Years Classroom Teacher Sacred Heart Catholic School Williams Lake - Job Opportunity Sacred
UA Piping Industry College of BC Labourers Labourers Interested in being a Red Seal journey person? Does welding,