Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Lordco Auto Parts Ltd. Automotive Parts Representative Position: Automotive Parts Representative Do you love interacting with people
Lordco Auto Parts Ltd. Store Manager Position: Store Manager Location: Lower Mainland Bring your passion to Lordco
Yale First Nation Emergency Program Coordinator Position: EMERGENCY PROGRAM COORDINATOR Accountable to: Band Manager Hours: Full-time, permanent Start
Big Island Building Services Ltd. Cleaners Position: P/T CLEANERS Big Island Building Services Ltd. is hiring! Training provided,