Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
BC Liquor Distribution Branch Store Assistant Manager POSITION DESCRIPTION Ministry of Attorney General BC Liquor Distribution Branch POSITION
Zip Courier Courier Route Drivers COURIER ROUTE DRIVERS --- OWNER OPERATORS (LOCAL) Compensation: Commission Employment Type: Full-time QR
Extreme Education & Career Fair Security Officers Job Fair - September 26th, 2019 Are you looking for a