Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Victoria Native Friendship Centre Family Support Worker Victoria Native Friendship Centre Internal/External Employment Opportunity - 1 FTE Position:
Victoria Native Friendship Centre Youth Support Worker Victoria Native Friendship Centre Employment Opportunity - 1 FTE Position: Youth
SE Health Community Health Worker Job Title: Community Health Worker Department/Unit: Community Health Worker Accountable To: Nurse Supervisor