Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Interior Health Health Care Support Worker Funded Educational Opportunities across Interior Health Health Care Support Worker Interior Health
Smithers Community Services Association Cook/ Housekeeper Smithers Community Services Association is seeking An On Call Cook, Housekeeper, Meal
CN Rail Signals & Communications Technician Signals Communications Technician - Kamloops Visit the CN booth to learn more