Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Nisga a Lisims Government Information Technology Director JOB POSTING POSTED: June 4, 2021 CLOSES: June 18,
Crystal Glass Auto Glass Installer Auto Glass Installer Crystal Glass is an all Canadian, employee-owned company established in
Hot Springs Liquor Cashier Hot Springs Liquor Store in Agassiz is looking for a P/T CASHIER. Must
Western Forest Products Inc. Field Planners Field Planners Holberg, BC, CA THE OPPORTUNITY We are currently recruiting for