Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Save On Foods Food Preparation Team Members Wanted Save - On - Foods is one of BC's top employers
School District No. 83 Teacher Replacements Teacher Replacements On-Call Wanted at School District No. 83Due to a shortage of
DCT Chambers Class 1 Drivers Class 1 Drivers Castlegar Region DCT Chambers is responsible for hauling wood chips
Van Kam Freightways LICENSED COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT TRAILER MECHANIC LICENSED COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT TRAILER MECHANIC Full-Time, Surrey BC Van-Kam Freightways