Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Open Road Auto Group Product Advisor Open Road Auto Group Position: Product Advisor Status: Sales Full-Time Location: Langley,
Canadian Armed Forces Weapons Engineering Technician Weapons Engineering Technicians Weapons Engineering Technicians are responsible for the corrective and
Coast Mountains School District 82 Teacher for French Immersion Intermediate Classroom Coast Mountains Board of Education School District