Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Office of the Wet suwet en Finance Controller Office of the Wet suwet en
Econo Ezy Box Storage Resident Caretakers Econo Ezy Box Storage Resident Caretakers Wanting a mature couple to provide
M tis Nation British Columbia (MNBC) Provincial Harm Reduction Manager Provincial Harm Reduction Manager POSITION: PERMANENT FULL-TIME
Canadian Armed Forces Marine Technician Marine Technicians Marine Technicians operate and maintain highly technical propulsion, mechanical and power