Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Applied Coatings & Restoration Inc. Summer Labour Summer Labour Position Are you a student looking for summer employment?
Donald s Fine Foods Customer Service Representative Customer Service Representative - (Cantonese speaking) Donald s Fine
The Good Samaritan Society Health Care Aides Good Samaritan Canada (GSC) is one of Western Canada s largest
Syber Concrete Forming Ltd. Forman Company Profile Syber Concrete Forming Ltd. specializes in the construction and erection of