Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Skookumchuck Pulp Inc. Senior Electrical Engineer Senior Electrical Engineer (Engineering Department) Paper Excellence Canada has grown through logical
School District No. 20 (Kootenay-Columbia) Casual Bus Driver SCHOOL DISTRICT #20 (KOOTENAY-COLUMBIA) CASUAL BUS DRIVERS School District No.
Extreme Education & Career Fair Accounts Receivable Job Fair - August 22, 2019 Are you looking for a
The Dog House Server SERVER POSITION Doghouse Restaurant is looking for upbeat, friendly people for all front of
Station Pub Line Cook WANTED: Experienced Line Cooks Flexible hours, competitive wages. Please bring resume to Cheryl at