Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Extreme Education & Career Fair Property Managers Job Fair - September 26th, 2019 Are you looking for a
Resource Ability and Nursing Solutions Registered Nurse RN's Casual Registered Nurses needed for in home 1:1 pediatric respite
School District No. 52 Teacher (Intermediate) TEACHER - FRENCH IMMERSION INTERMEDIATE LEVEL Job Type: Full Time Part Time
NARSF Programs Ltd Host Families/Caregivers NARSF Programs Ltd 201-170 Wallace Street, Nanaimo BC Care Home Opportunity NARSF Programs