Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Tim Hortons Food Service Supervisors Food Service SupervisorsTCC Ventures o/a Tim Hortons is currently looking for Food Service Supervisors
City of Courtenay Program Assistant Program AssistantEmployment Opportunity The City of Courtenay invites applications for the part-time position of
Laskeek Bay Conservation Society Lead Biologist Call for Expressions of Interest: Lead BiologistLaskeek Bay Conservation Society (LBCS) is seeking
Lake District Family Enhancement Society Pregnancy Outreach Facilitator Pregnancy Outreach FacilitatorBurns Lake The Lake District Family Enhancement Society