Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
City of Quesnel Deputy Chief Election Officer City of Quesnel LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTION Deputy Chief Election Officer (1)
CN Rail Signals & Communications Technician Signals Communications Technician - Kamloops Visit the CN booth to learn more
Coast Mountains School District 82 Teacher for Primary Classroom Coast Mountains Board of Education School District 82 The
BC Liquor Distribution Branch Sales Associates (Auxiliary Sales Associate) BC Liquor Distribution Sales Associate (Auxiliary Sales Associate) Positions