Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Public Service Alliance of Canada Regional Negotiator Public Service Alliance of Canada Alliance de la Fonction publique du
Joe's Auto Body Repair Administration Clerk Joe's Auto Body Repair Has an immediate opening for a full time
Extreme Education & Career Fair Production Workers Job Fair - August 20, 2020 - Cranbrook Are you looking