Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Kootenay Society for Community Living Support Workers WE ARE HIRING SUPPORT WORKERS Do you want to make a
Community Living British Columbia (CLBC) Associate Integrated Services Manager Community Living BC Associate Integrated Services Manager (Permanent) Dawson
Nak azdli Whut en Pathways Forward Agreement (PFA) Coordinator NAK AZDLI WHUT EN P.O.
Lordco Parts Ltd. Delivery Driver BE A PART OF IT ALL Our Smithers location is looking for