Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
School District No. 6 Permanent Part-Time Education Assistant SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 6 (ROCKY MOUNTAIN) PERMANENT PART-TIME EDUCATION ASSISTANT
Black Press Customer Service Telephone Representative Classified Advertising Black Press has immediate opening for our, Surrey Classified Business
Marina Bay Steakhouse Serving & Kitchen Staff Serving Staff &Kitchen Staff NeededFor Summer at busy Waterfront restaurant in