Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Ltd. Woodworkers Westcoast Moulding and Millwork Surrey, a leading building product supplier has opportunity.
Arrowsmith Lodge & Cokely Manor Registered Care Aides ARROWSMITH LODGE, is a unionized complex, care facility in Parksville,
School District No. 70 (Alberni) Casual on-call Custodian Casual on-call Custodian Custodians perform a variety of custodial duties,
Regional District of Mount Waddington Economic Recovery Consultant Employment Opportunity Regional District Of Mount Waddington Economic Recovery Consultant
Extreme Education & Career Fair Roll-Off Truck Drivers Job Fair - June 4th - Abbotsford Are you looking