Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
YMCA of Northern BC Early Childhood Educators We are hiring Early Childhood Educators in Vanderhoof! YMCA employees enjoy
Tl azt en Nation Community Health Services Manager Tl azt en Nation is seeking
Regional District of Kitimat - Stikine Environmental Programs Coordinator Environmental Programs Coordinator The Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine is
School District 72 Assistant Secretary-Treasurer ASSISTANT SECRETARY-TREASURER THE COMMUNITY AND SCHOOL DISTRICT Campbell River is a scenic, oceanfront