Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Sylvan Lake and District Victim Services Victim Services Coordinator SYLVAN LAKE AND DISTRICT VICTIM SERVICES Employment Opportunity Full Time
Volunteer Cancer Drivers Society Volunteer Driver Volunteer Cancer Drivers SocietyVolunteer Drivers Needed!For more information call 604-515-5400 or visit volunteercancerdrivers.ca
Marine Harvest FM4 or 150T Masters - Harvest Support Vessels We are searching for FM4 or 150T Masters
Recycle It Canada General Laborer General Laborer Full-Time, Part-Time Casual Opportunities available with a fast growing project management