Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Activities Expert Activities Expert Position Summary - The Activities Expert is responsible to assist
Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Ltd. Counter Sales Westcoast Moulding Millwork Port Kells, a leading building product supplier has
Extreme Education & Career Fair Office Coordinators Job Fair - March 12th - Kelowna Are you looking for
Princeton Family Services Society Program Coordinator Princeton Family Services Society is accepting resumes for a Program Coordinator .