Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Arbutus Grove Nursery Forest Nursery Workers Forest Nursery Workers needed at Arbutus Grove Nursery, North SaanichDuties include harvesting seedlings,
The Wilson's Group Capital City Station Customer Service Agent Job titleCapital City Station Customer Service AgentReports toCapital City Station
M&M Food Market Meal Advisor MM FOOD MARKET - Abbotsford MEAL ADVISOR with excellent customer skills required immediately. Some