Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Royal Canadian Legion 210 Bartender/Server Bartender/Server Position The Royal Canadian Legion Lake Cowichan is now accepting resumes with
District of Clearwater Public Works Labourer District of Clearwater CALL FOR SUMMER STUDENTS The District of Clearwater
Whiskey Jack Logging Ltd. Yarder Operator Yarder Operator WHISKEY JACK LOGGING LTD. has a position available for an
Landsea Tours & Adventures Driver Hop On, Hop Off DRIVER Job Opportunity: We are looking for professional drivers