Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Definition Hair Hair Stylist Chair Rentals available at Definition Hair in White RockProfessional Friendly Atmosphere. First Month
Black Press Social Media Content Coordinator Social Media Content Coordinator (Victoria)Black Press Media is looking for a Social Media
School District No. 79 (Cowichan Valley) Heavy Duty or Truck and Transport Mechanic Heavy Duty or Truck and Transport