Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Quality deSigns Ltd. Vinyl Production Professional VINYL PRODUCTION PROFESSIONAL We are seeking an experienced Vinyl Production Professional who
Town of Ponoka Legislative Services Administrative Support TOWN OF PONOKA 2020 Summer Student Position Legislative Services Administrative Support
Coast Mountains School District 82 Tradesperson The Coast Mountains School District 82 is accepting applications for the following
Black Press Media Group Circulation Coordinator (Kelowna) Our Circulation Coordinators are responsible for the day to day operational