Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Black Press News Media Group Customer Service Co-ordinator Customer Service Co-ordinator The Black Press News Media Group is
University of the Fraser Valley Building Maintenance Worker Check out the current employment opportunity at the University of
Grand Forks Railway Railway Engineer/Conductor Grand Forks Railway Part-time Railway Engineer/Conductor Seeking spare to fill in for regular
Babine Forest Products Limited Certified Millwright Certified Millwright Babine Forest Products is currently searching for a Certified Millwright