Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Communitas Supportive Care Society Human Resources Officer Position: Human Resources Officer LOCATION: Provincial Office, Abbotsford REPORTS TO: Chief
Broadwater Industries (2011) Ltd. Accountant Position: ACCOUNTANT Location: Prince Rupert BC Strong understanding of accounting principles and experience
Agassiz-Harrison Museum & Visitor Centre Summer Student Agassiz-Harrison Museum & Visitor Centre Position: Summer Students Job Type: Seasonal/Temporary
City of Port Alberni Summer Camp/Program Leader City of Port Alberni Position: Summer Camp/Program Leaders The City of