Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Back Eddy Pub Line Cook Line Cook With experience required immediately. Apply in person to Paul or Gus
RWB Ranch Ltd. Lease Operators LOOKING FOR: Lease Operators (year round work with benefits). Call: 403-625-0880 (1065527h)
CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures Chef CMH Heli-Skiing Summer Adventures Position Title: Chef Company Name: CMH Heli-Skiing Summer