Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Hub International Barton Insurance Branch Manager Branch Manager Location: Canada, British Columbia, Campbell River, VictoriaRequired Experience: 2-5 yearsRequired
Jim Pattison Auto Group Salespeople We're looking for HARDWORKING, HIGHLY MOTIVATED salespeople Does that sound like YOU? Then this
Port Alberni Port Authority Request for Nominations Port Director Request For Nominations Port Director In accordance with Section
Sure Crop Feeds Shift Production / Warehouseman Shift Production / WarehousemanSure Crop Feeds Inc, is a local livestock feed