Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Extreme Education & Career Fair Service Technician Job Fair - September 12th, 2019 Are you looking for a
Northern Savings Credit Union Financial Services Associate Experience the Northern Way Check out our current career opportunities in
Cedar Valley Memorial Gardens - Arbor Memorial Sales Representatives A career at Arbor Memorial can offer you the
District of 100 Mile House Labourer LABOURER The District of 100 Mile House is seeking (1) one Casual