Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
North Coast Community Services Program Director Position: Program Director Location: Prince Rupert Terms: Permanent Full-Time Hourly wage: $37.45
CN Rail Track Supervisor Position: Track Supervisor Job available in these locations: Squamish, British Columbia, Canada BRITISH COLUMBIA,
Bridge River Indian Band Early Childhood Educator Position: EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR Job Type: Full Time Permanent Position Bridge
Westbow Group of Companies Heavy Equipment Operator Position: Heavy Equipment Operator Who we are Founded in Chilliwack, B.C.
Westbow Group of Companies Office Administrator Position: Office Administrator Who we are Founded in Chilliwack, B.C. the Westbow