Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
City of Trail Summer Camp Program Leaders City of Trail - Parks and Recreation Department Summer Camp Program
Extreme Education & Career Fair Licensed Practical Nurses Job Fair - May 14th - Surrey Are you looking
St. Joseph s Catholic School Grade 7 Teacher St. Joseph's Catholic School is seeking enthusiastic, caring
Parthenon Pizza Back of House Staff Parthenon Pizza ltd. is Now Hiring! Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (1088916h)