Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
School District 72 (Campbell River) Janitors Date: September 19, 2020 To: All Members The Canadian Union of Public
Mt. Lehman Vegetable Farm Greenhouse Workers Greenhouse Workers. Picking, pruning, twisting etc. Start immediately. Mount Lehman Vegetable Farm
Ucluelet Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Ucluelet Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Job Posting The Ucluelet Chamber of