Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
North Island College Instructor, Business Administration Instructor, Business AdministrationMount Waddington Campus Please go to http://careers.nic.bc.ca for further criteria, required
City of Port Alberni Court Liaison Officer (RCMP) CITY OF PORT ALBERNI Employment Opportunity Court Liaison Officer (RCMP) -
City of Trail Senior Instructor City of Trail Parks Recreation Department Employment Opportunity Senior Instructor - Aquatics (Part-time
Teck Heavy Duty Mechanic Apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic ApprenticeLocation: Sparwood, BC, CAReporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.Responsibilities:Be a courageous safety