Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
ECM Strata Management & Consulting Admin Assistant NOW HIRING Admin Assistant for Strata Managers Please send Resume at:
Waste Connections of Canada Residential Curbside Driver Residential Curbside Driver If you are looking for a great place
School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) Noon Hour Supervisor School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) CUPE Local 440
Canadian Armed Forces Marine Technicians Overview Marine Technicians operate and maintain highly technical propulsion, mechanical and power generation