Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Creston Valley Insurance Services Level 2 General Insurance Broker LEVEL 2 GENERAL INSURANCE BROKER Posting Reference# 20-01 Creston
Northcoast Home Medical Equipment Medical Equipment Installer / Technician Medical Equipment Installer / Technician Job Type: Full-time Job
Black Press News Media Group Circulation Coordinator Circulation Coordinator (Langley) The Langley Advance Times has an immediate opening