Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Tahtsa Timber Ltd. Log Truck Driver THINK SAFE! BE SAFE! Tahtsa Timber Ltd. is looking for LOG TRUCK DRIVERSPositions
Mumford s Beerhouse & Grill Line Cook Line CooksMumford's Beerhouse Grill requires Line Cooks.We are looking
Bulkley Valley Credit Union Member Service Representative Bulkley Valley Credit Union is seeking an energetic, personable team player to