Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Nixon Wenger LLP Law Office Runner Law Office Runner Nixon Wenger is looking for highly motived individuals
District of North Saanich Labourer - Utilities District of North Saanich LABOURER - UTILITIES (OPERATOR IN TRAINING) ($26.25
Smithers Community Services Association Housekeeper / Meal Server Smithers Community Services Association is seeking Casual On Call Housekeeper,