Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Royal Canadian Legion #62 Bartender/Server Bartender/Server Royal Canadian Legion #62 Salmon Arm Bartender/server long term (Serving It Right
Arrow & Slocan Lakes Community Men s Outreach Worker The Men's Outreach Worker will provide activities and
Regional District of Kootenay Boundary General Manager - Environmental Services The Regional District of Kootenay Boundary, comprising
Laskeek Bay Conservation Society Lead Biologist Call for Expressions of Interest: Lead BiologistLaskeek Bay Conservation Society (LBCS) is seeking