Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Massage Therapists & Spa Estheticians JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM! Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is looking
Langley Community Music School Registrar RegistrarLangley Community Music School Langley Community Music School (LCMS) is a centre of
The Employment and Assistance Appeal Tribunal Member Positions Member PositionsVarious LocationsPart-TimeThe Employment and Assistance Appeal Tribunal is seeking members